Au Bank Saving Account, Are you want to open saving account at your home using smartphone? You are reading a write article because in this article we are sharing tips for Au Bank Saving Account opening process.
What is Saving Account?
A bank account where you can deposit your small saved money and earn interest basis on your deposit amount. People also use saving account for money saftey and security. Banks handle your deposit money and it gives you return as interest. Saving account is an interest-bearing account that’ll help to fulfil your financial needs.
If you open a saving account in any bank, you will get many facilities like ATM card, sms alert, money transfer and credit card service, this make your financial needs helpful.
Basic Facilities with Saving Account
- One bank account
- ATM Card and UPI service
- SMS alert
- Fund Transfer
Au bank zero balance savings account
This is India’s largest Small Finance Bank which is committed to providing banking facilities that perfactly cater to custmers needs above all else. It provides a high interest rate with a monthly interest payout circle and unlimited free transactions.
It have an easier & instant way to open a Savings Account from anywhere – via Video Banking. Bank ensure that you always enjoy a superior banking experience.
au bank savings account benefits
- Earn up to 7.25% p.a* interest with a monthly payout
- Enjoy 24*7 access to your funds through AU 101 App
- Banking at your convenience using smartphone. Enjoy a branch like experience with Video Banking
- Feature rich ATM Debit Card with discount on leading brand and cashback offers
- 100% paperless digital mode banking service
- You Can get Zero balance saving account
- Free unlimited IMPS/RTGS/NEFT fund transfer
Documents Required for account opening
- Identiy proof like Aadhar card, voter ID, Passport
- Address proof – Aadhar Card (Your details in Pan & Aadhar Card should be same)
- Pan Card
- Mobile Number
- Blank white paper & Black Pen for signature
What documents should I keep handy? Are original documents mandatory?
- For Account Opening –
- For Video Banking (Servicing)
Au Bank Saving Account – open
- Choose account opening link below as your age and enter the Name and Mobile Number other requiered details and click on “Start Now”
- Now you will be redirected to ‘AU Bank’ website to register.
- First, enter the rgistered mobile number and verify the OTP
- You need to enter the PAN card number, then mark in the check box to accept T&C and click ‘Proceed’
- Now enter the Aadhar number & accept T&C. Then submit OTP received on the registered mobile number and complete Aadhar verification.
- Now you will see 3 options choose given below option
1. Complete application process
- After this complete video kyc
- Now you can see details which are fetched by aadhar card now submit the additional details like email ID, Father’s name & Mother’s name details
- On the next step you need to add income details like occupation & annual income and proceed
- Now you need to choose saving account type from the screen, the cutomer can choose AU Digital Saving Account after that choose a branch by selecting state & city.
- Now you can see the summary of your details, you needs to verify and confirm the details.
- Thenyou can see video KYC options on the screen it can be done immediately or the customer can choose another option & schedule their KYC for later.
- If you prefers Video KYC then keep the documents handy.
- Allow location & camera for the device.
- After that AU bank authorized person will call you & verify a few details with their original documents.
- Onceyou will complete video KYC your AU Bank saving account will open after 2-3 hours.
au bank savings account opening form
- Click here to open an account if you are between 18 to 24 years of age –Open Account
- Click here to open an account if you are 21 years or older –Open AU Account
Who are the ideal customers for Au Saving Account?
- Age should be 18 years or above
- Valid PAN and Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card linked with mobile number
Au Bank Saving Account debit card charges
If you want to order this bank ATM, then you will have to pay debit card charges of ₹ 177 from your account, which will automatically be deducted from your account.
Au Bank Saving Account interest rate latest
Au Bank Saving Account interest rate latest is 7.25% p.a with monthly payout.
au bank savings account interest rate calculator
au finance bank savings account interest rate. Applicable Interest Rates on Savings Bank Deposits w.e.f. 12th December, 2022
For Domestic / NRE / NRO Savings Account
|Savings Account Incremental Amount slab**|
Rate of Interest Applicable (per annum)
|Balances less than INR 1 Lac||3.50%|
|Balances from INR 1 Lac to less than INR 10 Lacs||5.00%|
|Balances from INR 10 Lacs to less than INR 25 Lacs||6.00%|
|Balances from INR 25 Lacs to less than INR 1 Crore||7.00%|
|Balances from INR 1 Crore to less than INR 2 Crores||7.25%|
|Balances from INR 2 Crore to less than INR 5 Crores||7.25%|
|Balances from INR 5 Crore to less than INR 10 Crores||7.25%|
Source : AU official
au bank savings account types
- AU Savings Account
- AU Institution Account
- AU Senior Citizen Savings Account
- AU Kids Account
- AU Women Account
- AU NRI Account
- AU Student Account
- AU Abhi Account
- Digital Saving Account
- BSBDA Saving Account
au small finance bank senior citizen saving account
- Enjoy high-interest rates on your savings balance with monthly interest payouts
- Earn up to 0.50% extra interest on fixed deposits with the option of monthly and quarterly interest payout
- Enjoy extended banking hours and visit any AU Small Finance Bank branch till 6 pm
- Dedicated relationship officer: Enjoy the services of a dedicated Relationship Officer who will act as your single point of contact across all your banking and financial needs.
- Banking at your convenience: No need to visit a branch; now get all your banking transactions & other service requests executed from the comfort of your home with the help of our Video Banking facilities.
Eligibility CriteriaIf you are an Indian citizen residing in India and are 60 years old or above, you can open a Senior Citizen Savings Bank Account with us, India’s best Small Finance Bank.
Other Benefits of Senior Citizens Savings Account
- Special pricing: Enjoy a flat 50% discount on Locker rentals.
- Feature-rich Debit Card: Enjoy special offers from leading brands with your VISA Gold Debit Card with enhanced insurance coverage.
- Relationship convenience: Enjoy the benefits of meeting your account balance requirement either through savings balances or with Fixed Deposits.
- Stay connected: Get instant alerts on your banking transactions free of cost.
- Special benefits: Our unique offerings include increased cash deposit limits and additional insurance benefits.
- Beyond banking: Stay updated on the latest happenings with our monthly newsletter.
au bank savings account interest rate calculator
- Savings Account interest will be calculated on a daily basis & paid at monthly intervals (i.e. at the end of each month).
- Interest rates mentioned are applicable for the incremental balances that are present corresponding to the amount slab mentioned.
au bank savings account charges
The average monthly balance required to open an AU Savings Account is INR 5,000/2,000 for urban/core branches.